Monday, December 10, 2007

Xmas Sweeties

Here are my Christmas sweeties! I love these little dolls. They are so beautiful, I am so blessed to be their mommy. Here they are all dressed for church in one of their Xmas outfits. (I tried to get the purple cup out of the pic, but she would have none of it!) Sienna was actually asking to hold Chloe in her lap, so we put them together and snapped loads of photos, these are a few. I couldn't be more grateful for such good little baby girls. They bring me so much joy! Merry Christmas from Sienna and Chloe!!

5 comments:

Nina said...

Hi Brooke! This is Nina from next door... your girls are ADORABLE!! And I love your blog!

*katie said...

So cute. Love those little girls!

Marcie said...

Such cute little sisters. Gwenyth has the same dress that Chloe is wearing!

shayla said...

You are raising total beauties!! Don't you just love this stage of life? Being a mom is the greatest gift..and your girls don't really talk back and have 'tudes' yet---ENJOY it!!!!!

Hazen5 said...

Just Gorgeous! I love Christmas dresses. Here's the Address- 1365 Rock Ct. San Marcos, Ca. 92078.