Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dyeing Easter Eggs


I love this time of the year...spring bringing all the beautiful colors out of the trees, flowers and grass...Easter time, dyeing eggs, remembering my Savior. It's just so fun. And call me crazy, but I love the spring cleaning too. So invigorating!


This was the second time the girls dyed eggs. We just dyed a bunch last week while visiting my grandma in Sacramento. So by now they should be pros, right? Well, for the most part. Except for Sienna throwing the eggs into the dye mixture and splashing everyone.




Chloe would draw one simple little scribble and be done and ready to dye her eggs. It was so cute. Sienna wasn't much different. We had fun!

5 comments:

Ken and Cari said...

So fun, I love holidays with little ones!

*katie said...

Fun, fun! We didn't even attempt it with the boys, we waited until after they were asleep!

Lianna said...

looks fun. I love your table cloth! Miss you Brooke.

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

I wouldn't even dare! Not even outside - oh my just thinking about it gives me anxiety. My little monsters would probably die my hair!

Mike and Bianca said...

Aw, you guys are such good parents! I can totally tell just by looking at these pictures. Your hair looks beautiful by the way!