Sunday, August 9, 2009

Feed the hungry


(Haley entertained the girls with juice concoctions meanwhile)


No, no...not just my children. Yes, they are usually always hungry, but I'm referring to our fabulous dinner we hosted with the Earnshaws for the Elders. It was really fun to do that together. The Elders were so patient as we finished up all the grilling. Burgers, zucchini, squash, green peppers and vinegar-soaked potato slices were grilled. Also on the menu was couscous w/grilled vegetables, corn-on-the-cob, and then frozen yogurt with figs, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and honey for dessert. Can you say YUM? I can! And I did!


Elders Cline and McQuivey chatting with Stephen.


Jack doing his thang.


The spread. Once again, YUM.

2 comments:

*katie said...

Oh man, that sounds AMAZING! I bet those missionaries were stoked!

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

that has got to be the best missionary meal ever! i should not have read that while hungry though... can you feed me?