Thursday, November 3, 2011

day three

day three


i am so grateful to have a testimony of the gospel of jesus christ.  


there is nothing else i can think of that has shaped and molded me in my life more than the example and love of my savior.  i try to keep him in my thoughts at all times and in all places.  i try to strengthen my testimony of him all the time.  without the knowledge and testimony that i have of him i don't know where i would be.  to think of the life he led while on earth and to think that he died for me, as well as for every other person, is overwhelming to think of.  the hymn, "how great thou art", rings true for me in every way.  i am humbled and feel so blessed to be a member of the true church of jesus christ.  i only pray i can do my best to be able to feel even a tad deserving of such a blessing.






if you would like to learn more about the church that i belong to, visit www.mormon.org...www.lds.org.  if you have questions you'd like to ask, please feel free!  =)



No comments: