Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Halloween...


I have so many pictures from Halloween, and I just felt the need to share...

This is our 100 pound pumpkin.
This is my dad carving said pumpkin, with some excited on-lookers.


My dad with his creation (we all think it looks like Mike from "Monsters")

Stephen (DON'T ASK), me, Sienna (Pippi), Chloe (Geisha), Haley (60's persona) and Jack (Clark Kent...amazing resemblance!)

Cutest Couple Award!!!!!

Chloe was LESS than happy to be on the couch with the rest of the kids. This is our neighborhood group shot (before Marcelle came!)....(from left) Sadie, Chloe, Sienna, Tate, Beck and Max. CUTEST kids on the block, fo sho'!

5 comments:

Allison said...

How fun! Your girls are adorable! Holloween is the best when you're a kid for sure!

queenieweenie said...

that is one big a** pumpkin!

love the new background

Nina said...

stephen was a powdered jelly donut... creative.

Megan said...

sweet! mike wazowski! You guys are so cute.

Jeff, Kimberly, & Liam said...

You have such a cute family! I am glad I happened to find your page! You still in La Jolla?