So my sister-in-law, Katie, did this and I thought it was pretty funny. You "Google" the following and see what the results are: "(your name) is"....and write down the first 10 things that come up. Let's see........
1. Brooke is...a small-town hick with a high school education (NOT true)
2. Brooke writes lyrics about palm trees on her palm. (hm...maybe I should try?)
3. Brooke decided to help.
4. Brooke is a terrorist, Obama is the AntiChrist. (Whoa! I promise I'm not)
5. Brooke is up and about in Toluca Lake in sneakers and torn jeans. (kind of wish I was at a lake!)
6. Brooke is legit. (of course I am)
7. Brooke is not the only problem in this family! (yeah!)
8. Brooke is blushing right now. (nope)
9. Brooke is happy to see us! (us= you, my friends...then yes I am!)
10. Brooke is not helping (That seems quite contradictory to #3)
So, mine were not nearly as nice and friendly as Katie's, that's for sure. But it was fun to see what associations with my name there were!