Thursday, October 8, 2009

totally wicked!

about a month ago i was able to take my mom to see wicked for her first time!  my wonderful in-laws had taken me and stephen in january at the pantages theater in l.a., and ever since then i've been stuck on it.  love the music!  love the story.  love the costumes.  love it all!  so i decided to take mom to see it when it came to san diego!  and it came late during the summer...too perfect, since it was during her birthday! 


nina took some pics of three of the four of us.  i have no idea why we didn't take any of stephen...haha.  if i remember right, he was avoiding the camera.  could be wrong, but that's how i remember it.  isn't my mom so pretty?  i think so!  she totally loved the show, which i knew she would.  wicked success!

2 comments:

Nina said...

haha, omg, i didn't even remember he was there!!! soooo sad!!! hahaha....

Lissy said...

You're both gorgeous - I still haven't seen that or read the book - have you? Read the book, I mean.