Friday, January 22, 2010

before the rain...


...we played outside. 

but i love the rain, and so do the girls.  we stand by the windows staring outside at the freak winds we've had over the past week.  the rain pouring down so hard it feels like it will break through the roof!  i absolutely love it!  anyway!  this is what we were doing just a few days before.


the sequence of photos are in exact order.



and especially these ones.  how i love my girls and how they play together.  it's the best.


(excuse sienna's half-open eyes)



5 comments:

*katie said...

Such cuties:) I love the interaction between the two.

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

love Chloe's eyes =)

Lissy said...

I love the rain too, but it sure is hard not to be able to play outside! A full week of this non-stop is getting old. Though I've always found storms exciting, I prefer when they come and go with a little more sunshine time in between. No wonder you're getting to be so good at photography with adorable subjects like Sienna and Chloe!

Nick said...

Those are some cool pictures. I love how Chloe is rolling around on the concrete. I also like Sienna's "cool" sticker. Too bad the rain probably washed away their pretty pictures.

Marcie said...

Chloe has beautiful eyes!