Friday, May 7, 2010

space ranger - level four, folks!

that's right!  i made my all-time new highest score on the buzz lightyear astro blasters ride at disneyland yesterday!  i was so proud of myself.  and yes, maybe you can call me slow, but i didn't realize before that you can keep shooting the same target more than one time to earn extra points.  yes, like i said, i'm slow.  with that said, i'm happy to report that i've graduated to level four!  things can only go up from here!  anyone else wanna show me up with their score?  you're also welcome to share your score that is lower and we can commiserate together. 

that is me and my brother ian, who joined us yesterday in celebrating chloe turning three!  i can't believe she's three!!!!  she's my baby.  and if she's three, what does that mean?

disneyland is so fun!

2 comments:

Kierst said...

Wow! Great job! I've never gotten to level 4, I don't think. And you beat Ian. Even better. Last time we went on Buzz Lightyear twice and both times, my picture didn't work. I really want to go with you guys sometime!

Maren Romney said...

That's actually pretty hard to come by! I've never gotten about L-3. Congrats girl!