Friday, September 16, 2011

seaside women's health


i just need to let it be known how wonderful these two men are!  these are my OBGYN's that i had for my last two children.  they are both very caring, thoughtful and take their jobs very seriously.  after having sienna seven weeks early i was from then on a high-risk patient.  so when i found out i was pregnant with chloe i knew i needed extra care, just in case.  i was pointed in dr. robert biter's direction.  my friend, sarah white, had told me about her wonderful experience with him so i made an appointment.  immediately i was comfortable with him (how can you not be with a guy who calls you "buddy" at every appointment?) and was excited to have the support i needed.  during labor and delivery he was extremely supportive and helpful and took good care of me.

fast forward four years later.  pregnant again!  this time i was being seen by both dr. biter and his co-worker in the office, dr. damon cobb.  throughout our appointments they were both awesome.  dr. cobb ended up delivering me, which was such a great experience.  during my labor he was right there with me and stephen the whole time.  he is a very dedicated doctor! 

though neither of those birth experiences ended the way i had hoped, these two doctors did all they could to help me in my efforts towards my desired birth experience.  i'm grateful for them and for their expertise.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE these doctors! So kind and caring and really want what's best for you. I would totally recommend them to anyone!

Malerie said...

How awesome. Those pictures are so great and I can tell just by their picture they are great doctors. You have me wishing I would have gotten a pic of my kids with the people who delivered them!

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

Best docs in SD!!