Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shoe Fetish



I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Sienna is already developing a shoe fetish of her own. It's definitely one of mine too! I LOVE shoes. Part of my problem though is that I am SO picky. I guess that's not a problem, cause it should mean that I have good taste.....right?? So honestly, I don't even have that many shoes at the moment (comparatively) to prove my fetish. Nonetheless, Sienna makes her daily appearance to my closet to pull out a few pairs to prance around in for the morning. Today, these are the shoes she thought most appropriate to flaunt. What was amazing to me was how well she pulled off walking in my heels. Seriously! I don't think she had any problems with it from the start. What have I started?

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's a little Brooke in the making!

Nina said...

that is so cute and funny!

Ashley said...

So darling!! So I found your blog from Erin's I think. Her is my blog toddandashleybraun.blogspot.com

Marcie said...

Little girls are born to love shoes! Gwenyth is always walking around in her princess heels like a pro! So cute.

Lianna said...

I'm not so sure it is a girl thing, cuz Dean has always loved our shoes. He tries to wear my flip flops, but mostly walks around in Brandon's work shoes. Sienna is a pro to wear high heals! I can't even handle them.

Unknown said...

That was the cutest thing!! Sienna is so grown up. :) I love seeing videos and pics of her when no one else is around, because she really has a personality that she hides. Shy girl!

Hazen5 said...

Get that girl on the runway, she has a fierce walk! Payton was the same way with shoes.

*katie said...

Very cute! My boys like shoes too, but they like to eat them...

Claudia said...

Hey Brooke! Cute blog! I was happy to hear from you and see that you're loving your new location. It's hard not to love being in La Jolla I imagine. :) You have such a cute family! I was also amazed at how little Sienna didn't struggle at all in your heels. :) Hopefully we'll have an excuse to get together soon. :)

Mike and Bianca said...

How adorable!

mariah said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie! gotta have the shoes!

Unknown said...

lol. Boy can she walk well in those heels!

Unknown said...

lol. Boy can she walk well in those heels!