Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Asses"

Please excuse the title of this post, but it is why I am writing. No, not about a donkey or even the cushiony item you sit on each day.

My lovely daughters are running around the apartment playing with eachother having so much fun! In the midst of their playing they'll come into the living room where Steve and I are and hold hands and go in circles singing, "Asses, asses, we all fall DOWN!". That's right folks, they're singing "The Mulberry Bush" song. They should be singing "ashes, ashes". I love that they're not, honestly. They don't know what they're saying, but a brings a big smile to my face!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the precious innocence of a child! How cute!

Nina said...

hahahahahahahahaaahahahhaha.... omg... hahahahhaha... i love those girls!

Sarah said...

This post totally makes me laugh! Out of the mouths of babes :)Lincoln says 'octopus' (we have a bath toy) as 'take a piss'. I laugh so hard every time he says it!

karlie said...

oh funny funny kids! Hey we are going private, so leave me a comment with your email!

*katie said...

Oh those sweet little girls. TOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

LMBO (laughing my buns off)

Michele said...

Toooo funny! Great post.