Tuesday, December 15, 2009

beasts


in the most endearing way possible, that is what i call them...my beasts.  sometimes with prefixes (baby beast, love beast, munchkin beast, etc.).  it's at this moment, looking at the picture, that i realize how much taller sienna really is than chloe.  i think she may be standing on her tip-toes just a bit, but not enough to sway my opinion of the growth spurt sienna has recently had.  i can't believe she's going to be a sunbeam next month!  i'm so excited for her!  love my beastlings (yes, the other very common nickname)!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Oh Brookie - They are Just Perfect - we have nick names like that too - that people kinda look at us funny when we say them -- if they don't really know how we are :)

Unknown said...

I found your blog linked from PW. I love, love, love this picture! You're little beasts are entirely adorable!

Lissy said...

This is so not beastly, but I love your cute nick names - especially beastlings. I remember when Sienna and Chloe were practically the same height! Wow. They are adorable.

Unknown said...

I remember that being your favorite name to call people. I'm glad you are continuing the trend. I like the other b-name you have for your girls: bubbles.

Ken and Cari said...

Your girls are so cute and i love your Christmas card!!