Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1+2+3+4+

i realize this picture is not the best quality, but i can't help myself.  when my children impersonate me, i think it's hilarious.  chloe is playing mommy-the-piano-teacher.  she even pulled up her chair to sit in.  sienna must be the piano student.  by the sounds of it, sienna isn't counting out her notes like she's supposed to.  chloe is counting out loud with for her, "1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 and 11."  thank goodness she's there to help!

2 comments:

*katie said...

AWESOME!! So cute!

Malerie said...

Haha. What a perfect and sweet picture! I love to spy on Madeline playing quietly in her room. I am bound to hear myself come out of her.

We are really missing San Diego and all our friends! Hope you guys are doing well :)