Friday, October 22, 2010

s.o.r.e.

....my arms, my quads, my back.

but it feels good that i did it.  one more bootcamp workout completed.  it's so reminiscent of my team challenge days back at the beginning of this year.  me and nina waking up at an ungodly hour to go torture ourselves, through bryan's mellow influence.  i will miss it. 

on another note, stephen is cooking me bacon and eggs for breakfast.  it smells lovely, and i can't wait to eat it.  then we're off to bates to get the long-awaited pumpkins with the girls.  sienna has been asking each day, all week, "is it friday today mom?"  well, today it is nenna!  pumpkins, prepare yourselves!


this is a busy weekend for us.  so is next weekend.  

it makes me tired just thinking about it.


1 comment:

Lissy said...

I can't believe how grown up these two look! I just love seeing their different personalities shining out of your photos!