Thursday, February 24, 2011

avoiding homework

that's what i'm doing right now.  can't say you blame me, right?  especially when it's writing a summary on feminism criticism.  woo-hoo, exciting!  that's my life lately.  honestly.  it's all i do.  i used to craft, i used to be organized, i used to be social.  now i'm a nose-to-the-book hermit who sits crunched at her computer reading and writing papers. 

but i admit, i'm lucky to even have the opportunity to finish my bachelor's degree.  it's something i've been wanting to do for a long time.  and i'm even more lucky that i can do it from home and still be with my little girls.  it's super hard to divide my time evenly between school and girls sometimes, but we manage.  the girls are pretty good about letting me know when they need my attention (for instance...sienna just walked up and sat down on the chair with me and is burrowing her face in my arm.  i'm thinking this is a signal to stop blogging).

oh fine! 

1 comment:

Maren Romney said...

I know the feeling... I'm doing about 3 hours/day these days. It'll be good to get it done, but sorta in the drudges now.

Yes, we need to hang out. Darn this schooling we're doing!