Tuesday, March 22, 2011

first bump picture


until the last few weeks i hardly even looked pregnant, so i thought it might be silly to take a picture of my fatty stomach before now.  so today marks our first bump picture.  this will now become a weekly occurrence, if my brain can keep track of that idea.  in past pregnancies i was horrible at it.  i figure since the third child usually has less documentation of growing up that i will make a good-sized effort to make that incorrect.  so little mr....here is your first bump picture at twenty-two weeks!

9 comments:

Maren said...

REALLY? How DO you manage to look this tiny when you are having your 3rd child? I was bigger than that at 22 weeks with Easton...

Brittany said...

You look great Brooke! This is what my stomach looks like now...and I'm not even pregnant.

Nina said...

YAYAYAY! Hot mama!

Kierst said...

That was about the time I started taking pictures of my bump! You look great!

Malerie said...

Seriously?! How are you so tiny?! You look great! You really do. Let the baby bump pictures begin... :)

Hi!! said...

My darling, beautiful daughter! I love you. This is an awesome picture. You look great!!! I NEVER looked that good pregnant

Heidi said...

Wow, Brooke! You do look wonderful!! I apparently already show at six weeks-- I've gotten comments anyway. No hope that I will not look like a beached whale by 22 weeks. Oh well.

karlie said...

i think its highly unfair that you are barely showing at 22 weeks. Way to go woman! And congrats, you look awesome!

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

cute!